Friday, August 25, 2006

Mmmmmmmmmmm

It’s Sinfully Delicious!

Oh my! This is just sooo good I had to share.

Went to my local Tim Horton’s this morning with my friend Shaniqua. I ordered my usual cuppa steeped tea with milk. On a whim I also purchased a raisin tea biscuit and had it heated up. No butter of course as that would be unhealthy. I looked down my nose at the lady next to me who asked for butter on her bagel.

I trotted back to my desk, unwrapped the wax paper and looked at my dull, dry tea biscuit. Kicking myself for not getting butter (after all Julie Child said she didn’t trust people who don’t eat butter. And who wants Julia looking at them with questioning eyes?) my mind jumped to the Ritter Sport chocolate bar in my desk – does it make the chocolate healthy just by putting the word “Sport” in the name? It is the super yummy soft one with praline in it. I broke off two little squares (miraculously I only ate half of it yesterday when I opened it) and put them inside.
In about 20 seconds I had a gorgeous Nutella like goo oozing out of the tea biscuit. It is a must do. Truly delicious.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you have a friend named Shaniqua. I was once friends with a girl named Starlene. sigh.


blair

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh nutella--italians know how to make a desert spread right

doll house gal

7:26 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Ritter Sport kicks bum. Who would think that a people as stuffy and pretentious as the Germans would think up something so dreamy?

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did we come up with Shaniqua? Oh well...I kinda like it....Kinda!


Shaniqua aka....

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home