Wednesday, November 07, 2012

No No No!

I recant my offer of last week to CJ, her beau and Kitkat. There will be NO American Horror Story episode 5 watching extravaganza followed by a deliberation on whether to watch the rest of the season.

Having just forced myself to sit through episode 3, which added to the mix of aliens, exorcisms etc, Nazi war criminals, Anne Frank (yes, you read that correctly) and a mutant, boil laden, legless nymphomaniac and such outrageously bad acting, I am mercifully pulling the plug on this series.

Apologies to Jessica Lange, but this show is TERRIBLE! If I may paraphrase....

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid it has become. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that it has traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. 

Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. AHS now emits more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. 

It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on.

I don't think that I can summon the strength mock the shows moronic premise. Drivel. Duh.

I'm going to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home