Monday, June 15, 2009

France (and a little bit of London)

I have tried, more than once, to put into words, my recent trip to France. Tried and, as you can tell by the lack of entries, failed. So, I will take my lead from Kitkat and let pictures do the talking for me!

"I said, brrrr, it's cold in here, there must be some Toros in the atmoshphere"

Nope, still does nothing for me......
IronMan LOVING his tea near Kew Gardens!
Bonjour!
A Good Day! Do the tire tour!
IronMan and IronGirl eating dust! "Let them eat cake!"
Or maybe ice cream"If I go, you're coming with me" It's a very very fine house....Finger lickin' good!
The Two D's
A couple of dollsTime for cocktails!

Relaxing by the pool.. did I mention the pool?

Did I say pool?
Never you mind cake....
Yum!
Bon nuit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. What a wonderful way to show what a great holiday you all had.
Momma

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home