Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Glee - Take Two!

I think we can all agree that based on last week’s Glee episode, my previous post was accurate and they should have ended the series. Everything had a bow on it and the storylines were neatly wrapped.

However, having just viewed ‘the’ Madonna episode, I would like to retract my earlier statement and save judgement for another week.

With CJ, the straight bear and Kitkat at my side, we braved another show and, hello, loved it! The hair digs are getting better and the songs were fabulous.

Maybe it was the Madonna. Maybe it was the Hendricks gin. Maybe it was dinner from the Sushi Box ~ which, as Kitkat pointed out had several white walls ideal for a Pearl Harbour motif, perhaps with a Hello Kitty piloting one of the planes. Maybe it was the thought of Finn, Mohawk and Jessie, well, you know….maybe it was all of the above. But my friends, Glee appears to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

PPPPLEEAASE.Say it ain't so.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home