Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Know what?

Just wanted to share a couple of quick “you know what” observations with ya’ll. First, you know what hurts?

Riding your bike to work in the winter, and while your hands and feet usually get chilled, this one day, they stay nice and toasty but your junk gets REAL cold. Then, after your shower, and you’re toweling off your thigh, you smack yourself in the bag. That hurts.

Second ‘know what?', also bag related. Know what I don’t get? Coach ~ the brand. To me, coach conjures up images of those people at the ‘back of the plane’ flying coach. Everyone else gets to board first and then “our passengers flying coach” are allowed to board. Or people on the bus, taking the ‘coach’, as it were. So why do people pay hundreds of dollars for bags, purses and gloves that really say, “hey, look at me! I’m steerage quality”. I just don’t get it. Is it just me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

At least you thawed out your bag before you smacked it. Nothin worse than shattered luggage. I quite agree about the coach comment, though their logo does feature an elegant coach drawn by horses, so I suppose that's the classy image they're trying to cultivate. Reminds one of gym class if you ask me.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home