Monday, May 23, 2011

It's No Palm D'or Winner

As you know, Kitkat has brought into my life one of the best series ever – The Walking Dead. Season 1 was a gift for my birthday along with Russell Brand’s (who for the life of me I can’t explain my bizarre attraction to but am pretty sure it has something to do with Get Him to the Greek) NY stand-up DVD.

Not nearly as good as ‘Greek’, nor as funny as his Booky Wook, it still made me LOL and his tight low-rise trousers allowed me to grant it a solid 6.5 out of 10.

I would have to rank these in order of discussion above in terms of fantasticness. Also included in the ‘my friend doesn’t have cable’ gift pack definitely takes the bronze medal, the re-make of the ‘80s outer space mini-series V. I guess alien mini-series is a more accurate definition as it didn’t physically take place in space. In the outer sense at least, not the ‘time & space’ sense.

It wasn’t so off that I didn’t watch the entire thing, but there was something about it I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

Then I saw and advert for ‘an all new episode of CSI Miami’ and it hit me ~ every character in the show delivers their lines like David Caruso. Gems like “Ryan, is your intel good?”, “No, the doctors were wrong, he is your father” and, my personal favourite, “I will do whatever it takes to blow the bitch out of the sky” didn’t do it for me in the way they should have.

To boot, the eye candy selection is not on par with sugar mountain. The one piece up for grabs was only on screen for 45 seconds before Anna did the praying mantis thing on his ass.

Admittedly, I would like to see one or two ship full of lizards get their comeuppance, but I might have to try and find it on youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home