Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hopes Dashed

I only asked Santa and the Easter Bunny for one thing this year! One thing and their combined forces could not even make it happen. Why do these things always happen to me?

On New Year's Day my horoscope even said "expect things you want this year". Well let me tell you, I expected, but now this. Now you tell me that despite being clean, supposedly, for 3 years that Amy Winehouse was such a train wreck that she got booed off the stage during the FIRST show of her comeback tour and has cancelled the rest!

Granted she was in Serbia and they probably ran out of vodka or something. That would be like me running out of gin, I would boo myself.

Now my hopes of a joint Rufus Wainwright / Amy Winehouse tour stop in Toronto will never happen. Come on Amy. Golly, get it together! I mean you managed to walk across an entire lawn wearing 4 inch heals in your video but you can't sober up?

I guess this is as close to live Amy as I will ever get.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Adele, much classier!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home